Friday 18 July 2008

Nostalgia :[

Got back report slip yesterday and felt a little disappointed of results. I wasn't expecting much achievements since i had spent the entire June holidays playing dota, but the feeling of getting owned by exams is still pretty miserable. I'm guilty for getting S grade for econs which i had spent a day studying for, right before the day of examination. Hopefully, I won't be failing it like social studies for 2 years. Now could be a good time to buck up so that I won't regret for promos.


Poor lighting

Went back to Swiss to collect SGC with weihao, zhihong and kahwai today. Sze wee came to meet us at the gate before we entered. Papaya aunties in the general office were having good moods today cause they handed me my SGC even though I din't bring my letter. Reminds me of the malay auntie who used to walk around the school with a cold face because she din't get to eat her papaya. We sat in the canteen after that to laugh at people (what swiss do best) in the 2007 year book which came along with the SGC. Somehow, looking back at secondary school life made everybody so emo amidst the laughter and teasing.

Anyways, we were chased out of the school by the security guard because weihao was attracting too much attention from the girls (just joking, the guard just wanted us to get out so that he can have an early day).

Went to the pasar malam outside the school after that to have our lunch. I managed to convince malaysians to have a taste of Singapore's Ramly burgers and zhihong got me to have my first ramly beef burger. As there wasn't any benches near the ramly store, we decided to scout for some seats to enjoy the burgers. After many unconstructive suggestions, the four of us sat outside the Bukit Gombak gym to have our burgers... and we looked like addicts because the malaysians kept poking their noses inside the plastic bags to smell the food.

Burgers were not bad, but not top quality because 'bread was too large and beef patty was tasteless' as commented by weihao and zhihong.

Went home after lunch and i'm feeling so tired now after sleeping at 12.30a.m+ to complete work for 5 consecutive days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home